Rogers Scrapbook 1, 1917 - 1918
Scope and Contents
Photo album, Iolani and Hawaii scenes. Images of San Francisco Pier and ships, journey to Hawaii, ships in Honolulu Harbor including outrigger canoe, Queen Liliuokalani's funeral. Also includes images of Iolani campus, buildings, classrooms, faculty, staff- as well as boarders. Images from the Big Island, Hilo, Coconut Island and Volcano. There are small drawings throughout album.
- 1917 - 1918
- Rogers, Thomas Pierce (Compiler, Person)
The ’Iolani School Archives contains materials, information, videos, images, etc., that may be considered sensitive or offensive according to today's standards. These items are indicative of societal attitudes at particular points in time. Such materials are retained and preserved in an effort to adequately represent the historical record.
Conditions Governing Access
The Archivist reserves the right to restrict use of fragile materials. Duplicates such as photocopies, typescripts, or digital surrogates may be supplied in place of original materials.
From the Collection: 0.42 Linear Feet (1 - Document Box)
Language of Materials
Materials Specific Details
cover verso- "Property of / Thomas Pierce Rogers / His Book / August, 1917 - October 1918"
- 'Iolani School -- St. Andrew's Cathedral Grounds Campus Subject Source: Local sources
- 'Iolani School. Faculty and Staff
- Baird, Mrs.
- Buren, Miss
- Burlingame, Miss
- Gorham, Miss
- Hamlin, Miss
- Hawaii Island (Hawaii) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hawaiian Sugar Company
- Hinckley, Thurston R., Principal (t. 1925 - 1930)
- Honolulu Harbor (Hawaii) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kauai (Hawaii) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ke Awa O Kou Subject Source: Local sources
- Kieb, Mr.
- Kulolia Subject Source: Local sources
- Liliuokalani, Queen of Hawaii, 1838 - 1917
- Oahu (Hawaii) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oakes, Eva
- Restarick, Henry Bond, Bishop, 1854 - 1933
- Rouillot, Rebecca
- United States Boys' Working Reserve
- Wai, Chee
- World War, 1914 - 1918 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings