Alumni Scrapbooks Collection
- 1920 - 1949
Language of Materials
Collection is in English.
The ’Iolani School Archives contains materials, information, videos, images, etc., that may be considered sensitive or offensive according to today's standards. These items are indicative of societal attitudes at particular points in time. Such materials are retained and preserved in an effort to adequately represent the historical record.
Conditions Governing Access
The Archivist reserves the right to restrict use of fragile materials. Duplicates such as photocopies, typrescripts, or digial surrogates may be supplied in place of original materials.
1 Linear Feet (1 - Storage Carton)
Donated by various alumni and/or their family members.
- 'Iolani School -- Nu'uanu Campus Subject Source: Local sources
- 'Iolani School. Alumni
- 'Iolani School. Faculty and Staff
- Oahu (Hawaii) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- 'Iolani School. Alumni (Organization)
- Alumni Scrapbooks Collection
- A guide to the collection in the 'Iolani School Archives.
- Georgina Tom
- June 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the 'Iolani School Archives Repository
563 Kamoku St
Honolulu HI 96734 US