Thomas Pierce Rogers Collection
Scope and Contents
Collection consists of two scrapbooks created by St. Andrew's Cathedral Grounds faculty member Thomas Pierce Rogers. Includes images of 'Iolani School campus, people, events; as well as Hawai'i and other scenes.
- 1917 - 1918
- Rogers, Thomas Pierce (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection is in English.
The ’Iolani School Archives contains materials, information, videos, images, etc., that may be considered sensitive or offensive according to today's standards. These items are indicative of societal attitudes at particular points in time. Such materials are retained and preserved in an effort to adequately represent the historical record.
Conditions Governing Access
The Archivist reserves the right to restrict use of fragile materials. Duplicates such as photocopies, typescripts, or digital surrogates may be supplied in place of original materials.
0.42 Linear Feet (1 - Document Box)
- 'Iolani School -- St. Andrew's Cathedral Grounds Campus Subject Source: Local sources
- 'Iolani School. Faculty and Staff
- Educators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hawaii Subject Source: Local sources
- Teachers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States Boys' Working Reserve
- World War, 1914 - 1918 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Thomas Pierce Rogers Collection
- A guide to the collection in the 'Iolani School Archives.
- Inventory and description by Valancy Rasmussen, April 2017. Arrangement by Georgina Tom, June 2019.
- June 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- June 2019: Original inventory and description completed using Microsoft Excel. Manually transcribed into 'Iolani School's instance of ArchivesSpace in 2019.