Charlotte Allen Collection
Scope and Contents
Collection consists of one scrapbook created by Nu'uanu Campus faculty member Charlotte Allen, typing teacher. Includes 'Iolani School, Waikiki, and other Hawai'i scenes.
- 1945 - 1948
- Allen, Charlotte (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection is in English.
The ’Iolani School Archives contains materials, information, videos, images, etc., that may be considered sensitive or offensive according to today's standards. These items are indicative of societal attitudes at particular points in time. Such materials are retained and preserved in an effort to adequately represent the historical record.
Conditions Governing Access
The Archivist reserves the right to restrict access of fragile materials. Duplicates such as photocopies, typescripts, or digital surrogates may be supplied in place of original materials.
0.42 Linear Feet (1 - Document box)
- Charlotte Allen Collection
- A guide to the collection in the 'Iolani School Archives.
- Inventory and description by Valancy Rasmussen, April 2017. Arrangement by Georgina Tom, June 2019.
- June 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- June 2019: Original inventory and description completed using Microsoft Excel. Manually transcribed into 'Iolani School's instance of ArchivesSpace in 2019.